School groups and families are invited to visit our pumpkin patch to select the perfect pumpkin for carving each year.
Our pumpkins also make excellent decorations. Add a festive feel to your home this season by placing pumpkins on your doorstep, in planters, or in other locations.
There are tons of fun fall activities for people of all ages to enjoy at Gallagher's Farm Market And Bakery. Our pumpkin patch is open annually until October 31st.
Your visit isn't complete until you try a fresh pumpkin donut and homemade apple cider. Our old-fashioned cider
press is amazing!
- Voted “Best Fall Farm Market” by TV 7/4
- National Cherry Festival “Very Cherry
- Family owned and operated
- Over 40 years of experience
- Items are available year-round online
- Conveniently located 3 ½ miles west of
Traverse City on M-72
The fun never stops at Gallagher's Farm Market And Bakery. During our fall festivities we also feature a thrilling corn maze and endearing farm animals. While you are here don’t forget to check out our bakery and store.